Retail Rate (Including tax; Per Pax;the price is for time period from March to November; and clients could enjoy 3% discount for each of person when booking tour from December to February during winter low season，please email us directly for specific quotation if the members of group exceed 10)
Supplier Product ID: AMC - 051
Duration: Approx.9 hours
Service package includes:
1. Entrance charge for all highlights
2. Beijing international Hotel lobby Pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour bus
4. English Speaking guide
5. Local Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1:Tips to the tour guide and driver
2: Personal expenses
3: Great Wall cable charge charge
Know Before You Book
1: Wear casually and pay attention to the climate.
2: Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
3: Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
4. English-speaking travelers available in the bus only;
5. Excellent English Speaking tour guide;
6: Tour must be booked 3 days in advance at least.
7：Please provide all clients’s email address. Interntational cell phone number(opening international roaming function) . passport numbers. Full names and Beijing’s hotel information you stay, so that the English guide could contact clients and confirm picking up detials before group tour.
1. We Offer Complimentary Pick Up Service From Your Hotel Located Within The Third Ring Road In Beijing.
2. If You Stay In An Apartment Block, Please Find A Nearest Hotel As Your Pickup Point.
3. If You Stay In A Hutong Hotel In A Narrow Lane, Please Walk A Few Steps And Wait For Our Bus On A Main Street.
4. For Pickup Service For The Hotels Beyond The Third Ring Road In Beijing, Please Contact Our Trip Advisor For The Details.
5. On The Evening Before Your Bus Tour Departure Early Next Morning, You Will Get A Call Or Message From Your Tour Guide To Fix Up Your Next Morning's Pickup Time Which Is Normally Set Around 7:00am. 6. Our Pick-Up Service Starts From The Hotels In The Southern Beijing To The Hotels In The Northern Beijing. If You Stay In The South Of Beijing, Please Have Patience In Waiting For All The Participants To Be On The Seat-In Coach Before Starting Your Group Tour.
7. Travelers Will Receive A Message About Their Tour Arrangement While Taking The Check-In Procedure At Hotel Front Desk.
8. We Will Contact With Travelers In The Evening To Confirm Pick-Up Time.
9. Our Tour Guide Will Call Travelers' Room Upon Arrive Their Hotels.
Adult: USD 67 Per Pax (12+ years)
Child: USD 66 Per Pax (3 - 11 years)
Rate Start Date: February 1st 2016
Rate Expiration Date: February 1st 2020
Our coach will wait for you at your residency in the morning. The pick-up takes an hour starting from 7:00am. The first sight for the tour will be Tian’anmen Square, which is a true world record winner for being the largest on the planet. The tour schedule will be followed by sightseeing of the Forbidden City, where you will discover the magnificence of the Chinese imperial palaces, which date back five centuries ago. The complex is unique for being not only the largest, but the one that is well-preserved despite of its long history. Here the stop will last for 2 hours giving you an advantage to explore this place in details.
We will give you an opportunity to shop for souvenirs at a local jade-carving factory, which are considered to be the authentic Chinese crafts well-known throughout the world. You will have almost an hour for shopping and discovering this field of the country’s traditional craftsmanship.
The stop at the factory will be followed by lunch. Your next destination will include the Munianyu Great Wall. Here you will spend as long as 2 hours. The wall is not only a historic sight of the local area, but also a great place to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the territory. You will have an opportunity to take a cable car, if you want to, and ride to the wall’s highest point. Afterwards, the tourists will be given some time to explore the city center and the traditional medicine of China. The tour will end at 5:00pm—6:00pm and all the tourists will be carried back to their accommodation areas.