Retail Rate (Including tax; Per Pax;the price is for time period from March to November; and clients could enjoy 3% discount for each of person when booking tour from December to February during winter low season，please email us directly for specific quotation if the members of group exceed 10)
Minimum of 1 adult required
Supplier Product ID: AMC - 002
Departure: Daily except Monday
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your Beijing's hotel lobby between 7:30am and 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Beijing 's hotel lobby around 6:00pm
Service package includes:
1. Entrance charge for all highlights
2. Hotel lobby Pick-up and drop-off(The hotel need to be located within the third ring road of Beijing)
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
5. Local Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1: Tips to the guide and driver
2: Personal expenses
3: Great Wall cable charge
1. We Offer Complimentary Pick Up Service From Your Hotel Located Within The Third Ring Road In Beijing.
2. If You Stay In An Apartment Block, Please Find A Nearest Hotel As Your Pickup Point.
3. If You Stay In A Hutong Hotel In A Narrow Lane, Please Walk A Few Steps And Wait For Our Bus On A Main Street.
4. For Pickup Service For The Hotels Beyond The Third Ring Road In Beijing, Please Contact Our Trip Advisor For The Details.
5. On The Evening Before Your Bus Tour Departure Early Next Morning, You Will Get A Call Or Message From Your Tour Guide To Fix Up Your Next Morning's Pickup Time Which Is Normally Set Around 7:00am. 6. Our Pick-Up Service Starts From The Hotels In The Southern Beijing To The Hotels In The Northern Beijing. If You Stay In The South Of Beijing, Please Have Patience In Waiting For All The Participants To Be On The Seat-In Coach Before Starting Your Group Tour.
6. Travelers Will Receive A Message About Their Tour Arrangement While Taking The Check-In Procedure At Hotel Front Desk.
7. We Will Contact With Travelers In The Evening To Confirm Pick-Up Time.
8. Our Tour Guide Will Call Travelers' Room Upon Arrive Their Hotels.
Know Before You Book
1: Wear casually and pay attention to the climate.
2: Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
3: Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
4: English-speaking travelers available in the bus only;
5: Excellent English Speaking tour guide;
6: Tour must be booked 3 days in advance at least.
7：Please provide all clients’s email address. Interntational cell phone number(opening international roaming function) . passport numbers. Full names and Beijing’s hotel information you stay, so that the English guide could contact clients and confirm picking up detials before group tour.
Ticket Type Name (Per Pax)
Adult: USD 50 Per Pax (12+ years)
Child: USD 46 Per Pax (3 - 11 years)
Rate Start Date: February 1st 2016
Rate Expiration Date: February 1st 2020
This 1-day tour is our classic offer for those who would like to see all the most incredible attractions of China’s capital metropolis. At 7:30-8:00am we will meet our group members at the reception site of your hostel or hotel, which should be somewhere in downtown Beijing as we work only with this area. Our first destination point will be the city’s main square called Tian’anmen. It is not only the one with the most impressive area on earth, but also a historical contribution to Mao’s epoch and those changes that touched China during his rule.
Our next stop will be at another well-recognized architectural symbol – the place, which is known as the Forbidden City. Being included into the list of the greatest sights of China’s capital, this gorgeous complex of palaces that date back even to the 14th century traditionally attracts tourists from various corners of the world. You will be given one hour to explore the surroundings, take pictures and feel yourself a part of this unbelievably beautiful place. Another stop will be made at the unique Temple of Heaven with an opportunity to experience the rituals and procedures of China’s traditional medical art.
This educational visit will be followed by another stop on our route around Beijing. You will be totally taken away by the architecture, interiors and authentic atmosphere of the legendary Temple of Heaven, which used to be the main temple for the emperors. Here we’ll spend another hour.
Our tour will be continued with a traditional lunch at a local café or restaurant. You will enjoy your meal for about 40 minutes. Our next stop will include exploring a pearl market. Here you will see the art of getting pearls and making fine jewelry out of this sophisticated natural material. Take some cash in order to purchase some souvenirs, if you would like to. At the Summer Palace you will walk down wonderful gardens that were created for the Chinese rulers decades ago.
"Amazing China Trip"
Office Phone: +86 10 - 87343568; FAX: +86 10 - 6775 3795
Cell Phone(24 hours): 0086 + 13621096597(priority one), 0086 + 13811866384
Whatsapp: +86 13621096597
Email Address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: ROOM 1018,Block B,Langqin International Building ,NO 168, Guangwai street,Xicheng district, Beijing, China