Retail Rate (Including tax; Per Pax;the price is for time period from March to November; and clients could enjoy 3% discount for each of person when booking tour from December to February during winter low season，please email us directly for specific quotation if the members of group exceed 10)
Supplier Product ID: AMC - 053
Duration: Approx.9 hours
Service package includes:
1. Entrance charge for all highlights
2. Beijing international Hotel lobby Pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour bus
4. English Speaking guide
5. Local Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1:Tips to the tour guide and driver
2: Personal expenses
3: Great Wall cable charge charge
Know Before You Book
1: Wear casually and pay attention to the climate.
2: Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
3: Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
4. English-speaking travelers available in the bus only;
5. Excellent English Speaking tour guide;
6: Tour must be booked 3 days in advance at least.
7：Please provide all clients’s email address. Interntational cell phone number(opening international roaming function) . passport numbers. Full names and Beijing’s hotel information you stay, so that the English guide could contact clients and confirm picking up detials before group tour.
1. We Offer Complimentary Pick Up Service From Your Hotel Located Within The Third Ring Road In Beijing.
2. If You Stay In An Apartment Block, Please Find A Nearest Hotel As Your Pickup Point.
3. If You Stay In A Hutong Hotel In A Narrow Lane, Please Walk A Few Steps And Wait For Our Bus On A Main Street.
4. For Pickup Service For The Hotels Beyond The Third Ring Road In Beijing, Please Contact Our Trip Advisor For The Details.
5. On The Evening Before Your Bus Tour Departure Early Next Morning, You Will Get A Call Or Message From Your Tour Guide To Fix Up Your Next Morning's Pickup Time Which Is Normally Set Around 7:00am. 6. Our Pick-Up Service Starts From The Hotels In The Southern Beijing To The Hotels In The Northern Beijing. If You Stay In The South Of Beijing, Please Have Patience In Waiting For All The Participants To Be On The Seat-In Coach Before Starting Your Group Tour.
7. Travelers Will Receive A Message About Their Tour Arrangement While Taking The Check-In Procedure At Hotel Front Desk.
8. We Will Contact With Travelers In The Evening To Confirm Pick-Up Time.
9. Our Tour Guide Will Call Travelers' Room Upon Arrive Their Hotels.
Adult: USD 47 Per Pax (12+ years)
Child: USD 46 Per Pax (3 - 11 years)
Rate Start Date: February 1st 2016
Rate Expiration Date: February 1st 2036
Our busy day will start at 7:00am. Each of the travelers being contacted in the evening by our tour manager will be picked up from his/her hotel or residence area that should be somewhere in the center of the city, not outside the third-ring highway. Next the group will be headed to our main destination of this day – the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is located at the north-eastern outskirts of the Chinese capital.
This part of the Wall is a rebuilt sector of its predecessor known as the Beiqi Great Wall. It was constructed in the 14th century by one of the most significant generals of that period, and you will be told all the historic information by a guide.
We will reach our destination in 2.5 hours. There we will spend about 3 hours hiking up the wall and exploring its surroundings. This section managed to remain almost untouched by enemies and natural powers defending Beijing and the cultural heritage, as well as sacred places from being robbed. The atmosphere around the wall is wonderful, with authentic nature, deep forests and valleys. You will be able to breathe in fresh air, take pictures of beautiful landscapes. The look-around will be over by 13:30pm followed by lunch and your transfer to the residence area in the capital.